Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Sleepwalking

So, after being together for over 6 years, we experienced something new last night. At about 3am, I was woken up by banging. I rolled myself out of bed to make sure that everything was OK. I get to the kitchen, and there is Rob reorganizing the pots and pans. He had taken them all out of the cabinet and was restacking them on the counter, thus the banging. I asked him what he was doing and he replied "nothing". I stood there for a few seconds and then asked him again, but got the same answer. I was confused, but decided to go back upstairs and try to get back to sleep, since it was the middle of the night. He must have fallen asleep on the couch last night, cause he never came to bed until about 7 this morning. I asked him then if he remembered what he did, and he had no idea what I was talking about. I concluded that he must have been sleepwalking. I thought that this was too funny not to share. Hope you enjoyed my story for the day.
After speaking with him this morning about it, he realized this is most likely not the first time he has sleepwalked; just the first time someone has seen him.

No comments: