Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

6 month stats...

On Monday, we went to the pediatrician for Maddie's 6 month appointment. Here are her stats: weight 15 lbs 4 oz, which is in the 25th percentile, height 26.5 inches, which is in the 75th percentile. I have no idea how we have a tall skinny baby, but we love every inch of her!
It is so very hard to believe that our sweet baby girl is 6 months old. Time has flown by way to quickly. Some of my favorite memories of the past six months: the first moment I saw her, which was a weird experience since I had a c-section; the first time I actually got to hold her, which was truly amazing; her first smile and giggle which warm my heart to this day; the first time she rolled over, which was both exciting and scary at the same time; seeing her try to eat real baby food, which she loves :) ; seeing her truly laugh at something; when I pick her up from daycare, the way she smiles at me when she sees me walk in the door, makes me smile; and now, the newest thing she is doing is saying dadadadadada, which makes me sad that it is not mamamama, but it is precious seeing her talk!
Those are just a few of a my favorite memories of the first 6 months. Motherhood truly has changed everything about me. Life is no longer mine, but Madison's, and I would not have it any other way.

No comments: