Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beach Week

This week are at St. Simons for my oldest nephews spring break. We are having a great time. My grandmother, Mimi, and Aunt Diane are here as well. I got a few pictures Monday at the pool with Maddie in her bathing suit sitting in her flower float. And some more at the beach playing in the sand with daddy. I hope you enjoy! Here she is sitting in the big girl chair at the beach under the tent!
She loved playing with the shovels and bucket in the sand...

Here she is examining the shovel, she loves to think about things!


We are looking forward to celebrating her birthday tomorrow. However, I am having a BIG problem with my little one turning one! We will see how I do tomorrow.
Look for mor pictures tomorrow of the birthday celebration!








2 comments:

Jamie Len said...

YAY!! Happy early bday Maddie!!! Hope you guys are having fun at the beach!! Great pics, Caroline!!!

Its All Russo said...

Thanks Jamie Len!! See you in just over a week!!