Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So Sweet...

The last week, since Maddie has really started walking, has been a joyous time. The new things that she does are precious. One if my favorite might be that she will be standing and she will want to walk, but first she will reach up for your hand. Make my heart melt! Another great thing is that she will now walk over to the chair that her highchair is in and reach up when she is hungry. I love she can now tell me what she wants more than just sitting there and screaming!

We have been battling with the molars and her eye teeth, and still we have not seen them come in! I am so ready for them to come in, so that my sweet baby will come back.



Also, she has now started throwing tantrums...which is not a good thing. We have learned to just ignore her when she does this, but sometimes that is easier said then done. When she throws her entire body on the floor and starts kicking her legs...I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until she was 2! I guess one is the new two!



Here is a picture of Maddie in her pigtails that her teacher put in her hair!


Maddie absolutely LOVES her daycare teacher! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful place with such caring people. She has no separation anxiety when I drop her off, which is great!


I will try to get more pictures up soon! Life has been very hectic for us lately!

No comments: