Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ashley's newborn pictures!

We had a wonderful person take Ashley's newborn pictures and my maternity pictures! Here are some of my favorite pictures; hope you enjoy them as much as I do! We love you Zandra Horkan Photography, can't wait to get more pictures done of the girls!

This is one of Rob's absolute favorite pictures! I have to admit is it awesome!
Since I have so many favorites, it is hard to choose my absolute favorite. But this one in the net comes very close; such a neat idea!
I have to say that this is my absolute favorite one! I love the color contrasting that Zandra did with this. The tutu is adorable!



2 comments:

Kim Robbins said...

Adorable pictures!

Its All Russo said...

Thanks Kim! I cannot wait to see pictures of your little girl!!