Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Sweet story...Awesome memory!

I have to take a minute to share a story that made a memory for me. Last night, after bath time, we were all in Ashley's room, as I was going to get her pajamas on. Madison saw the radio, and decided she wanted to have an impromptu dance party. She said "Mommy, please turn on music. Lets dance!" This put the biggest smile on my face! So I turned on the radio in Ashley's room to B98.5, as that is about the only one that is appropriate for her. Her idea of dancing is turning in circles, nonetheless, we danced! Ashley got in on it too, she was giggling the whole time, and LOVED watching Madison dance! My favorite quote from the night was this: "mommy, spin in circles like me mommy!" Such sweet innocence that she has.

It reminded me that we all need to take a few minutes out of everyday and just dance!
Thanks for letting me share this!

No comments: