Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Beach...

For my birthday, Rob took us on a vacation to Amelia Island, Fl. It was a total blast and it was Madison's first trip. I had fun becuase that is where I used to go when I was little. It was fun showing Rob things and telling him how much it had changed since I had last been down there. Madison stuck her toes in the water at the pool, but becuase it was cold water, and she is used to her warm bath water, she wasn's such a fan of that. We also got her in the ocean, but since that was also cold, she didn't like that so much either. But she was a good baby the whole. Here are a few pictures from that trip.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. There is nothing like a dad and his daughter.

No comments: