Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2 Months!

Last week, Madison had her 2 month check-up. I cannot believe that she is already 2 months! She is doing very well: she weighed 10lbs 11.6 oz, and was 22.5 inches tall. She is in the 50th percentile for both. Her head circumference was 38 cm, which was in the 25th percentile. The doctor said we may have a petite little girl on our hands, which is hard to believe, but we shall see.
Yesterday, we had to go back to the doctor because she now has acid reflux and a terrible diaper rash. She weighed 11 lbs 4.6 oz, it was hard to believe that she has already gained that much weight. She is already wearing 3-6 months clothes, which makes me sad.
She is giggling and smiling more everyday, which I cannot get enough of these days. It makes me smile every time. I will get her 2 month picutres up soon!

No comments: