Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun Pictures!

Here is a picture that my sister took of Maddie and me when they were here last week. Since I am always the one taking the pictures around here, there were only a few pictures of just me and my baby girl. There are more to come, but thought I would post this one since I have this one already! Here are two pictures that make me smile everytime I see them. I love her smile/giggle, it melts my heart! I would stare at her all day long if I could.



She has changed so much from when she was born, it is crazy. She looks nothing like that anymore, she is growing so much, and so quickly. She is starting to grab at things, like my hair! But she will grab your fingers, her toys, and even her pacifier.
She is sleeping through the night, 10-12 hours of sleep, which I am loving. I am going back to work this week, which makes me so very sad, but I know that she will be in good hands at the daycare, but I will miss her so much. The past 11.5 weeks has flown by way to quickly. So word to the wise, treasure every minute that you have with them before you have to go back to work. And if you are a stay at home mom, I am so jealous of you!
She is already in size 3-6 months, and some 6 months clothes. I cannot believe how quickly she has grown out of her 0-3 clothes. Made me so sad when I had to pack those away, luckily my friend is having a girl next month, so maybe I will be able to see them again soon!
Once I get more pictures, I'll post!

No comments: