Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Here are a few new pictures. I have more to share, but I cannot seem to find the time at home to get on the computer and get them up. Madison is growing so quickly. I cannot believe that she is just over 3 months, where has the time gone. My sister took these pictures for me while they were here last time. I love them!This is our first non-hospital family photo! I love saying "our family", it means so much to me. This is one of my favorite pictures. It has all four generations of women!
This one has all the women, except Aunt Diane, in our family. Four generations in one room, wow!Thanks Kadie for taking the pictures, I love them! Hopefully many more of these to come in the future.

No comments: