Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Maddie was a pink bunny! Since bunnies are the theme in her room, it seemed fitting that she be one! I do have to say that she was the cutest little bunny I have ever seen. Also, we had a big weekend. You may notice that she is sitting up by herself in these pictures, that is a new thing for her. She cannot do it for a long time, but long enough. Since I was by myself taking the pictures, this was a good thing. Rob had to work that night and missed her first Halloween; but he was sent tons of pictures!
This is her sitting on the front porch in her AWESOME pumpkin shirt that Aunt Kadie made for her. I am so sad that Halloween is over and we can no longer wear the shirt. But looking forward to many more shirts from Aunt Kadie*wink*!








No comments: