Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Family Pictures!

Here are some pictures that we had taken last Thursday by Picture This Photography, who are awesome. They did such a great job and took so many wonderful pictures, I had a hard time choosing which ones to put up here. But I hope that you enjoy the ones I chose!









I can not beleive that my sweet angel is almost 7 months old, she is getting big and changing everyday. As of today, she cutting her first tooth! Exciting, but scary. It means that she really is growing up so fast. I love every second of every day that I have with her. She is also sitting up by herself. Another big milestone that we hit last week. She also looks like she really wants to crawl, but can't seem to get both her hands and knees to move at the same time. I will keep you all posted to let you know when she gets her first tooth!!