Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Maddie at work...

On Wednesday, Maddie had to come to sit with me at work for a few hours. Rob had to go to court downtown, so he dropped her off. We went and visited people, which was so fun! Then, Rob called and he said he was going to be a bit longer, so up to the 25Th floor we went to my office. I had to do some work, so I plopped her on my floor, on my jacket, to play. Here is a picture of her in her makeshift pack'n'play. I had a blast having here her with me for a few hours. It brightened my day.

Seeing her can make any bad day so much better. Work has been very stressful lately, and having her there, made my day! She was helping me with the debits and credits! Sometimes I think that she could do better than some of the adults I work with :) But I had to share this cute picture with everyone!

No comments: