Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Time...

Everett makes Maddie laugh and I love it!
I loved seeing Maddie and Rylie "playing" together. It was so cute, they were playing with Maddie's new tea set! They also were wearing the same shirt, which was so cute, and not planned!
She looks so little next to the giant teddy bear! I would like to thank Miss Sherry for the giant teddy bear and the tutu!! So cute!

She just looks so innocent in this picture, love it!!
Trying to get at the Christmas tree, she loves all the lights and ornaments!
We had a great Christmas with the Laughlin's. It was great to see them as always! Maddie got tons of new toys thanks to Aunt Kadie and Uncle Matt and the boys! Rylie gave her an adorable outfit so that they can match, which is awesome!
Christmas is my favorite time of the year, I love the decorations and the love that is shown this time of year. I love that families get a chance to get together and create memories! I love all the memories that I have of holidays from when I was younger! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a very Merry Christmas!





Add Image

No comments: