Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Food...

Well, this past week we hit a big milestone with Madison. She ate her first real table food on Thursday at my office Christmas party, which was some crackers and some rice. Then, on Saturday night, she ate some meatball! She loved them all! She would have eaten the whole meatball if I had let her. She is now a cracker addict, which is nice because it occupies her while we eat. I will get some pictures up soon of her eating real food, but wanted to share the excitement. She is getting so big way to quickly, I miss my little bitty baby! But I absolutely love her personality and the person she is! Treasure every minute because it goes by so quickly!

No comments: