Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just laying around...

I am trying to get better at taking candids of Maddie. Some of her facial expressions just make me want to laugh! But they are the sweetest things ever... This one looks like she is thinking: "Stop taking pictures of me mommy, I'm not doing anything special!"

Bailey just loves "playing" with Maddie; he will lay next to her on the floor while she plays! He even lets her grab his hair, but kindly cries when she gets it too hard; the best part of that is that she knows that when he makes that noise, she needs to let go of him! So precious how they play together. I cannot wait for her to get bigger so that they can really play together! They will be best of friends for life, I'm sure.
Now that the holiday season and parties are under way, there will be tons of pictures to come!



No comments: