Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year! First, we stopped by HIES for the Pumpkin Patch that they had the weekend before Halloween. We went with my friend Lindsay and her family, we had a great time, and got a pumpkin! Here is Madison and I in the "pumpkin patch" at HIES. This might be one of my favorite pictures so far!
On October 30th, we went to Boo at the Zoo at Zoo Atlanta. Madison had a great time. Here she is loving the elephants so much that she would not turn around for a picture with NaiNai. She LOVED it when the elephant made noises...she got so excited!Here is Madison in sitting with the pumpkins at the zoo...again, she LOVED everything about the event, such a great one!


Madison was so excited to see the pigs...it was adorable! Again, she would not look at the camera, but that is OK. I love that she was so excited to see them!


And here we have Halloween night...I was trying to get her to sit with me on the front porch, epic fail. She was too excited about everything; again, I was ok with that, because she was so cute!





Here she is at the end of trick or treating, she had a blast! She even carried her little orange pumpkin around the whole time. When we went to the front door of houses, she would go with me and "knock" on the front door as I rang the doorbell. She patiently waited for the door to be opened so that she could get her candy! She learned very quickly!


We had a great time taking our little ladybug around the neighborhood! I cannot even imaging next year when we have two little girls to parade around our neighborhood. Life is going to change so much in the next year, I cannot wait to see what it will bring! I hope you enjoy the pictures!!

No comments: