Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Saying goodbye...

Almost three weeks ago, we said goodbye to my sister and her family as they moved across the world to East Asia. It was a very sad weekend for everyone. Here are a few pictures that we took the last night we saw them.Here is NaiNai with her boys, doing what they love to do most...listening to NaiNai read them a book!

Here are my sweet boys, they stayed up so late that night; almost later than I did!


This is one of my favorites! This is me with all the kids...so hard to believe that next time we see them all, there will be one more kid in the mix!


I miss them all terribly, but glad they are enjoying their time over there. So glad also that I get to skype with them! I can't write too much because it makes me so sad to think about them being gone! We love them so much and miss them terribly!








No comments: