Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Ashley's first bath...

Here are some pictures from Ashley's first bath! I forgot how difficult it can be to bathe a newborn; but, on the other hand, it was so much fun! She did great! Unlike Madison, she did to scream the entire time. It is so fun to wash a newborn, I could do it everyday! She would not unclench her hands, so that was a bit more difficult to wash. But she did great when I made her unclench them! Here is my little lamb! Like Madison, Ashley has a little towel from Pottery Barn Kids. Madison had a bunny, as that was her theme. However, they did not make a newborn owl towel, so I got Ashley the lamb! I just love a newborn after a bath, they smell so good and are so very soft. As we call them in our family, she got a "NaiNai" lotion bath afterwards. We call it that because my mom, NaiNai, absolutely loves to put lotion all over the girls when they get out of the bath.


Ashley looks absolutely terrified in this picture. I promise she was ok, she was just scared!

Ashley's first bath was a success! She has had a few more since then, and still does not cry during them. We try to give her a couple a week, since her skin is so sensitive! I am hoping to get some pictures of her nursery up soon. I just have to move some pictures off the wall that are of Madison, since she is in her old room. I will also try to get some up of Madisons new room!

Enjoy!!










No comments: