Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pictures!


Here is a picture of me with my sweet baby girls while we were in the hospital! Not the best picture, but hey, I had just had a baby!




Here is Madison looking very closely at her new little sister. She was somewhat interested in her at the hospital. But since it was so new, she was very overwhelmed when she visited us in the hospital. By the last trip out there, she was much better!





Here is a picture of daddy and his little girls, the first of many pictures like this I think! Madison was excited to "hold" her little sister. She loves her!!




Here is Ashley in the car for the first time. I couldn't help but take a picture of my new sweet angel coming home!




This is one of my favorite outfits for Ashley so far! Someone in my moms office gave her this outfit, they also got it in size 3 months, which I was so excited about! She looks so tiny in this outfit, but I guess she is tiny!


It truely is amazing how much I fall more in love with her everyday!







No comments: