Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Ashley

Here are a few updated pictures of sweet baby Ashley!
 She fell asleep last night while eating...I could not get her up to finish eating at all! She did not sleep well at school for some reason yesterday, and I guess she was too tired!
 I LOVE making her laugh and giggle! Such a fun stage she is in now. I cannot believe that she will be four months soon...the time has gone by way to quickly for me this time! She almost always gives Madison a HUGE smile in morning. Madison loves making her laugh and smile. If Ashley is in her bouncey seat, Madison will sit on the floro next to her trying to make her smile...melts my heart!
Not the best picture, but still a good one of her sweet little smile! I could stare at that smile all day! If only...maybe one day!

No comments: