Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Double duty...

So...I tried something new the other day..a double bath! It was actually not bad at all! Madison loves it and she loves to wash her...We have a set plan now, I wash Ashley first, and then Madison gets to "wash" her. Then Madison gets washed. Ashley gets out first, as she needs the most help! Madison climbs out...yes, I said climbs out..and gets her towel on her head and wraps herself up! Then we get Ashley dressed in her pajamas, then Madison gives her a big hug and kiss good night.
Then, we start bedtime for Madison! Get her dressed and read a few books before bed. She now will tell you the names of the books the wants to reads. I love it when she wants to read the Hungry Caterpillar...I just love the way she says it...so innocent and sweet! Although, sometimes before stories, I will blow dry her hair, she LOVES it! She keeps saying "I big girl mommy" while I am drying it. It also helps with her crazy hair in the morning, it makes it more manageable!
Hope you enjoy this picture and story, I was very excited to share it with you!

No comments: