Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Birthday party fun!

In February, we went to Dominic's 3rd birthday party at Catch Air in Sandy Springs. It was such an awesome and nice place. I went by myself with both kids since daddy had to work...that was really tough. I am used to going places by myself with them, but not places like this. This was a new experience for me. Since the kids are at two very different stages in their playing ability, it was tough for me to be at two places at once. Madison being more independent, did very well playing on her own (as much as I would let her) while I stayed with Ashley, since she had just really started walking more. I would say that they both had a great time playing and neither wanted to leave when it was time to go. They were both so tired when we got home, that I had a nice break during nap time! Here are a few pictures from the party that I was able to get...


OK, so these are all of Ashley..like I said, I was with her most of the time since she needed more attention!

No comments: