Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Easter

Two weeks before Easter, we went to my old high school for an Easter egg hunt. This was the first time that either of them had been on an egg hunt. Madison had a blast...while Ashley was content with one egg, once she got one, she sad right down to open it and play with whatever was inside! They both had a great time, and the weather was AWESOME for the hunt! My mom came me to help with the kids since Rob had to work, she was a huge help! We will for sure be going again next year!




Her favorite part was opening them up...

Ashley's Easter Basket all filled up from the Easter bunny!


dyeing eggs with my mom...she LOVED it!


Madison's basket filled way too full....


my sweet little girls!

No comments: