Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

9 months...


My how my little one has changed over the past few months. She has started doing many new things and is growing like crazy. We went for her 9 month check-up yesterday and she was 28 inches tall, which is in the 75th percentile, she weighs 17 lbs and 3 ounces, which is in the 25th percentile. She has consistently stayed in the same percentiles since she was born.



She is now eating some table foods! She loves deli meat, mainly turkey. She also loves her some cheerios. It is adorable to see her eating them, the way she picks them up is too cute! Here is a picture of her trying to pick them up, she is so serious about her food!
She also has started to drink juice from a sippy cup! This is the most adorable of them all. The way that she holds the cup with her hands and tilts it up is adorable! The picture below doesn't really do her justice with how good she is at, but it is the only one that I have been able to get so far...I will work on that!
This past Saturday, we were lucky enough to be able to watch the Kansas Jayhawks play on TV! This is a big deal down here, because they are never on TV in the south. So, I decided to put Maddie in her wonderful KU dress! I was so excited to get her in this thing...I have been waiting for her to wear it. I love it!!! I cannot wait to get more gear for summer/fall! Anyone close to Lawrence, beware, I may be asking for some purchases!! The only bad part of the game was that we lost, but I still enjoyed being able to watch them! I cannot wait to take her there for her first basketball game, she will fall in love with it like I did!

Rob's best friend from New York came down to visit last weekend. He and his bride-to-be brought Maddie this awesome basketball toy. She loves it! She dances to the music when she gets it to play, it is adorable!


No comments: