Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Swinging...

This past Saturday, we went the the playground at Wills' Park in Alpharetta. It was so nice outside I couldn't keep her indoors all day! We stayed for a few minutes because it was absolutely packed with kids of all ages. But, I was able to capture some great pictures of her swinging for the first time. I also had a blast watching her experience this new and exciting thing. I cannot wait till it is warm every weekend, so that we can go back! Miss Lindsay Baker came with us, and we love hanging with her, all girl days are awesome! It is also a plus that Maddie loves her too! I hope you enjoy the pictures below, they were taken in sequential order.
I love that she started to stick out her tongue in the middle of swinging, her funniness never seizes to amaze me. She is doing something new everyday, and I just LOVE it!




Hoping for more pictures like these once spring officially hits, hope it will happen so very soon!




No comments: