Madison Elizabeth Russo

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ashley McIntyre Russo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update...

This is Maddie crawling...yes i said crawling! She has been doing this for about a month now. I cannot believe that she is getting this big! She LOVES to crawl all over the place. This does seem to put a hinder to what we can keep on the coffee table now. She also loves to pull everything off the table, and just throw it on the floor! She is also now pulling herself up to her feet. With that also came her starting to walk around her toys and furniture. Yes, I just said walking around furniture. She is doing great at it too! The first time was about a week ago. I was talking to my mom after I had put her at her learning table. I looked up, and she was on the opposite side that I had put her! It was awesome, but also so scary...she is growing so fast, I can hardly believe it.
I just love the look that she gave me when I called her name. She has the best faces, when she giggles, it is a full body giggle! Listening to a baby giggle makes my heart melt. It is so innocent and pure. When Baily kisses her, she will giggle and smile, then try to get to him to pet him. Maddie and Bailey have a special relationship, I just love that she will grow up with a dog!
I just LOVE this face. It looks like she was caught off gaurd and was doing something bad. I don't think that she was, but I had to share the picture!

She is growing up so fast. She is now on table foods...yes real people foods. She loves mac and cheese, turkey, and steamed veggies! She also tried cantaloupe for the first time today and loved it too. She loves bananas, carrots, peas, corn, and apples. Those are her favorites!
Also, she has gotten her first top tooth, which makes three in total!

No comments: